- Tavernier Tschanz advises clients across a wide range of business sectors including telecommunications, media, computer hardware and software, and hi-tech and life sciences. The group frequently represents banks, investors and start-ups in private equity and venture capital transactions.
Legal 500 EMEA, 2010
- Tavernier Tschanz is a "real specialist for IT-related work" (…) The firm advises clients such as telecoms, media, biotech, science and medical technology companies in relation to complex IT work.
Legal 500 EMEA, 2009
- Tavernier Tschanz’s TMT practice represents technology companies and companies confronted with new technologies law issues. The firm has specific expertise in assisting clients on complex IT projects, such as software development, systems integration, ASP solutions, application management, business process and IT outsourcing.
Legal 500, 2006
- Alongside their recognised expertise for arbitration, corporate finance (mergers and acquisitions and banking), competition and antitrust law, Tavernier Tschanz have developed a strong practice in new technologies (information technology, telecom, media, e-business, biotechnology) related concerns, such as e-commerce issues, web strategies, technology transfers and licensing, as well as venture capital and private equity. Three of the firm’s attorneys are also professors of law. The firm’s solid client base relies on direct relations with both Swiss and international corporations, as well as on international referrals.
Martindale Hubbell International Law Directory, 2005
- Tavernier Tschanz has a good track record on large and prestigious domestic M&A and restructuring for blue-chip clients, with 2004 seeing more deals than any previous year. The firm is a referral favourite of several Zurich firms without Geneva offices as well as of foreign firms.
The European Legal 500, 2005 USA special edition on Law Firms in Europe, 2005